* The Bonding Dram accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed without notice.
* Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before dispatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
* Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
* All listed bottles are 70cl, exceptions to this will be mentioned in the description.
* You, and the recipient in the case of a gift, must be of legal age to purchase and accept alcohol both in the country where you place the order and the destination country. We suggest that you check with your local authority to make sure that you will not be breaking any local laws by ordering alcohol from us. In Belgium it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for themselves or for any other person under the age of 18. Please be advised that the legal age varies in different countries.
* We endeavor to dispatch all items within 48 hours.
* Goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
* We ship from our own stocks and all listed goods are in stock. However we/our stock software can make mistakes and therefore all products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee 100% availability of the products listed.
* On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete.
* In the event of receiving damaged goods, you must notify us immediately and we may ask you to confirm this in writing. Do not return the goods unless instructed by us and retain the goods and packaging until the carrier has had an opportunity to review them.
* We cannot accept any liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
* If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
* If you do not wish the goods to be re-sent we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but we are unable to refund the original carriage fee.
* We accept no liability for goods required for a specified date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
* Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
* We cannot be held responsible for any orders which are seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs.
* The Belgian Trade Practices Act from July 14, 1991 allows the buyer to inform the seller that he/she waives the sale within 7 days after receipt of the product. You must contact us for authorization before returning any items.
* The goods must be returned (in a closed state) within a reasonable period after such notification (within 5 business days). You need a copy of your invoice and a covering letter stating your bank account number to send along with your returned item. We will pay back the original invoice amount once we receive the returned item. The buyer must pay the return shipping cost of the item. The Bonding Dram only pays back your own (return) shipping cost if you didn’t receive the item you ordered or if the item was broken when it arrived.
* The Bonding Dram can refuse returned items if the package was opened or if the products were damaged by the customer.
* Always return the article with sufficient postage and use registered shipping. Always include a copy of the invoice and a covering letter stating your account number. The customer is fully responsible for the returned shipping.
* The Return Address: The Bonding Dram c/o Jeroen Moernaut, Petrus Van Der Jeugdlaan 35, 9220 Hamme, Belgium. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped items are always refused and returned to sender!
* Orders have to paid in advance. When the payment has reached our bank account the items will be dispatched. A delayed payment will only be allowed when the buyer is a professional with a valid BTW (VAT)-number, individual terms will be stated on the invoice.
* All items remain the exclusive property of The Bonding Dram until payment is fulfilled. In case of late payment The Bonding Dram is authorized to end the agreement with immediate effect up to the moment at which the buyer has fully complied with the payment, the payment of interest and other reasonable (legal) costs.
* If the buyer fails in his payment, we can not only claim legal interest on the amount owed but also all reasonable costs that we have to make to obtain our claim out of court will be on account of the buyer. The collection costs will be at least 15% of the principal amount due. If we can prove that we have had to incur higher costs, then these will also qualify for it. An estimate of the costs of collection through legal way: €150 subpoena costs + €200 judicial fee + €200 notificiation costs + €500 Implementing costs.